Reserve your spot on my to-draw list for the month long drawing event, March of Robots. I'll be accepting 20 commissions for the month of March; 16 sketches in my regular sketchbook and 4 in my toned gray sketchbook. Check out the sample images at the link to get an idea of what to expect. There are a few rules...
reserve in my store---> mechazone.storenvy.com/product…
- Request must be of an existing robot or vehicle. I'll also draw Glyos and other robot toys.
- Art will be pen and ink with visible underdrawing.
- You will receive a 300dpi scan of the drawing * not the original drawing
- I will share a lower res image on Instagram and Facebook.
- Please don't be ultra picky or make crazy long lists of specific things you want in the drawing. $25 is half my usual minimum sketch price so let's all just have some fun drawing robots
- These sketches are meant to be used for your entertainment only, not for commercial purposes.
* If you REALLY want to own the original drawing, then contact me and we can discuss it. It will cost more and there will be a shipping fee.
And finally, THANK YOU for your support. March is going to be a blast!
Commissions so far...
1) T45d power armor from the Fallout Franchise.
2) Xabungle (blue gale)
3) Battletech Sagittaire
4) Robo Toy Fest robot
5) Full Metal Panic Mecha
6) Serpent from Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
7) Transformers Prime Megatron