Reserve your spot on my to-draw list for the month long drawing event, March of Robots. I'll be accepting 20 commissions for the month of March; 16 sketches in my regular sketchbook and 4 in my toned gray sketchbook. Check out the sample images at the link to get an idea of what to expect. There are a few rules...
reserve in my store---> mechazone.storenvy.com/product…
- Request must be of an existing robot or vehicle. I'll also draw Glyos and other robot toys.
- Art will be pen and ink with visible underdrawing.
- You will receive a 300dpi scan of the drawing * not the original drawing
- I will share a lower res image on Instagram and Facebook.
- Please don't be ultra picky or make crazy long lists of specific things you want in the drawing. $25 is half my usual minimum sketch price so let's all just have some fun drawing robots
- These sketches are meant to be used for your entertainment only, not for commercial purposes.
* If you REALLY want to own the original drawing, then contact me and we can discuss it. It will cost more and there will be a shipping fee.
And finally, THANK YOU for your support. March is going to be a blast!